Ingeniería y proyectos

Not sure where to start? Start by checking the different types of exchange possibilities! Although this is technically a multi-purpose/consortium exchange, there is another application process for this program. Be sure to follow the St Andrew Exchange application process described on the application page. Learn more about course selection, the application process and other practical aspects specific to exchange students. Ready to apply as a exchange student at Shenandoah? For next steps, please contact your foreign advisor at your home university. You apply on this website if you wish to apply for studies abroad under the Erasmus Plus programme. On the application, you will find the appropriate application procedure for submitting and downloading the documents necessary to apply for Erasmus Plus studies abroad. If you exchange through Erasmus, you can apply for financial assistance if you need educational, physical or other help because of your disability. This depends on the cost of the necessary assistance, which goes beyond what the university offers to your exchanges, such as transportation, educational materials, accommodation agreements, assistants or medical assistance. Their bilateral application for exchange is accepted without medical proof until the date of the application, but is deemed complete only when proof of health insurance has been provided as soon as possible after a letter of approval has been issued. Proof of health insurance can be sent directly by email to exchange students can choose from almost all the courses we offer; Please note that exchange students are not suitable for musical theatre or for most health professionals. Gradual application to central agreements and networks Please note that some subjects are not included in the central agreement of each partner university. For more information, visit the Agreements database.

A student exchange means that two universities exchange students with each other, so there are no additional tuition fees. You can apply for one or two semesters and you can get a scholarship if you do your trades under the Erasmus, Nordplus or North2north programs. This exchange program is open to arts and science students studying one of the following subjects: Global Development Studies, Geology, Geography, Environmental Studies, and Political Studies. Before applying, students should consider offering courses at the University of St Andrews and the National University of Singapore. Tri-SEP has its own online application form and supporting documents. Be sure to follow the structure of the tri-SEP application process on the application page. Danish students can ask the Danish government for their public funds to be allocated for studies with their Danish educational institution (Taksameter) to cover all or part of the fee for studying abroad (Udland scholarship). However, they should expect a small contribution. For some types of Danish higher education programmes, funding by the Danish government is quite low, so your own contribution can be quite large. The same is true for some high-level and high-level foreign institutions. More information is available at: (see «udlandsstipendium») You can also contact your local mobility ambassador on campus for application details and procedures. Bilateral exchanges are formal partnership agreements between Queen`s and another university, where students have the opportunity to study at a partner university while paying tuition and incidental fees at Queen`s.

In other words, Queen`s sends nominated students to our partner institution, and they send their Queen`s nominee students. The Faculty of Arts and Sciences has partnerships with more than 100 universities in 30 different countries.

Total post: 255